Patient’s Rights to General Medical Services
- To be offered a health check on joining a doctor’s list for the first time.
- To have appropriate drugs and medicine prescribed.
- To be referred to a Consultant acceptable to them when they and their GP thinks it is necessary, and to be referred for a second opinion if they and
their GP think it is advisable.
- To have access to their health records, subject to any limitationsof the law, and to know that those working for the NHS are under a legal duty to keep those records confidential.
- To choose whether to take part in research or medical student training.
- To receive a copy of their doctors practice leaflet, setting out the services that he or she provides.
- To receive a full and prompt reply to any complaints they make about the care they receive at the Dr Carpenter & Partners
Dr Carpenter and Partners Philosophy
Our aims are to offer the highest standard of health care and advice to our patients, with the resources available to us.
We have a team approach to patient care and endeavour to monitor the service provided to patients, to ensure that it meets current standards of excellence.
We are dedicated to ensuring that Practice staff and Doctors are trained to the highest level and to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.